- Clarity: You must be absolutely clear on who you are and what you want. You need written goals and plans for every part of your life.
- Competence: To be truly successful and happy, you must be very good at what you do.
- Constraints: Between you and your goal, whatever it is, there will always be a constraint or limiting factor.
- Creativity: The essence of successful business is innovation.
- Concentration: Your ability to concentrate single-mindedly on the most important thing and stay at it until it is complete.
- Courage: It takes tremendous courage to take the entrepreneurial risks necessary to become wealthy.
- Continuous Action: Perhaps the most outwardly identifiable quality of a successful person is that he or she is in continuous motion.
(Hat Tip to Dane Carlson at Business Opportunities Weblog)