Some findings from their research:
- 62% of employed adults use the internet or email at their job, and many have cell phones and Blackberries that keep them connected even when they are not at work
- 45% of employed Americans report doing at least some work from home
- 18% of working Americans say they do job-related tasks at home almost daily
- 70% of device owners check work-related emails on the weekend
- 55% check work-related email on vacation
- 70% check work-related email when they’re taking a sick day
- 43% check work-related email when they’re shopping or commuting
- 49% of workers say that technology has made their lives more stressful.
- 71% said it has increased their flexibility.
Suprising? Not anymore.
It's a Digital Life - and there's no going back!