The Six Disciplines blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home. If that does not occur, please visit:

Monday, July 13, 2009

Webcast: The Evolution of Management Consulting

As a leader of your management consulting practice, you’re faced with the following challenges:

  1. How can I build a new, complimentary business practice – while increasing the value of my existing consulting services?
  2. Is there an effective way I can generate an additional $20-$40+k per client per year?
  3. How can I offer a new service to my existing clients – without a huge investment?
  4. What can I do to offer a new service - that will attract new clients too?
  5. How can I substantially increase the market value of my consulting practice?

Invest an hour of your time, and you’ll get answers to these questions by discovering a complimentary strategy execution coaching practice called Six Disciplines.

Join us on July 16 for an exclusive free webcast presentation “Establishing a Strategy Execution Practice” by veteran CEO and best-selling author, Gary Harpst.

WHEN: Thursday, July 16, 2009, from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Eastern

TO REGISTER: http://50cityjuly16webcast.eventbrite.com/

No comments: