The six strategies:
- Have a vivid vision: A clear and well-thought-out vision of what you are trying to create that is exceptionally well communicated to everyone involved.
- Hire the best people: Superior talents who are also masters of collaboration.
- Create a performance-oriented culture: One that demands flawless operational execution, encourages constant improvement and innovation, and completely refuses to tolerate mediocrity or lack of accountability.
- Encourage robust communication: Open, honest, frank and courageous, both internally and externally.
- Create a sense of urgency: The strong desire to get the important things done while never wasting time on the trivial.
- Encourage extreme customer focus: Owning the voice of the customer and delivering what customers consider truly valuable.
Download the Achieving Business Excellence pdf here.