The Six Disciplines blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home. If that does not occur, please visit:

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Business Acceleration Comes To Pittsburgh

CEO and Best-Selling Author Gary Harpst Brings
The “Business Acceleration” Tour To Pittsburgh

Keynote Speaker Brings Revolutionary New Approach To Accelerate Business Performance and Predictable Growth In Local Communities
April 23, 2009 —CEO and best-selling author Gary Harpst will continue his 50-city speaking tour “Business Acceleration: Breaking The 3% Speed Limit,” in Pittsburgh, PA on June 3, 2009 at the Regional Learning Alliance in Cranberry Township from 8:00 am - 10:00 am. The event is being co-sponsored by Pareto Consulting, a Pittsburgh-based consulting firm, and licensed Six Disciplines coaching provider.

“Pittsburgh currently ranks 4th in the nation among large metropolitan areas for its number of “high-impact” companies, those that produce both significant revenue growth and expanding employment,” said Harpst. “Yet only 3% (2.45 percent) or 2,675 our of Pittsburgh’s 109,040 businesses are considered to be high-impact. Why does it have to be less than 3%? And perhaps more importantly, what are we going to do about accelerating growth for the other 97 percent of businesses in Pittsburgh? That’s specifically what I’ll be revealing at the Business Acceleration event on June 3th,” added Harpst.
To register for the Pittsburgh event, visit:

No comments: