In such an environment, goals are clearer and new employees can understand their role sooner. They learn how to communicate more effectively. Overall, the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization will be higher; it will have better capacity to respond to the demands of growth.
- Building an organization that can learn how to execute strategy and deal with the daily surprises of the business world is solving the one problem that makes solving all other problems easier.
- Solving this one problem yields substantial long-term benefits for your business, including predictability, balance, managed growth and substantially increased market value. All of this promotes a better night’s sleep for you.
- Solving this one problem also leads to the creation of an organization that is trusted both internally and externally. It enables an organization that learns how to develop its people to their fullest potential. It empowers an organization that can be successfully transitioned to the next generation, and so on.
- The value of your business will be significantly higher if it has a predictable strategy
- Any business that would adopt a systematic program for strategy execution two years before selling the business would get 30–40 percent more for the business when sold. Why? Because having an organization that knows how to plan and execute is rare. Those who achieve it set themselves apart and are worth more.