The Six Disciplines blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home. If that does not occur, please visit:

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Gary Tomlinson's Review of Six Disciplines for Excellence

Gary Tomlinson, a business advisor, educator, author, and professional speaker recently published a review of Six Disciplines for Excellence, which was featured in the April 2006 issue of Business Leader Magazine.

According to Tomlinson:

"This is an incredible book. For the past six years, I’ve been a student of business books. I’ve read many of the best such as; Good to Great, E-Myth Manager, How to Win Customers and Keep Them for Life, The People Principle, etc. For the past 20 months, I have been writing a monthly book review for Business Leader Magazine. I’ve been in search of the best business education, especially on the “Why of It” as well as the “What of It.” After reading and studying Six Disciplines for Excellence, I now feel that I’ve got a good idea on the “How of It.”

Read Gary's review here.

No comments: