Includes reference to one of Gallup's most significant management tool ever published: "The 12 Elements of Great Managing."
Also listed are six tips that can help managers keep employees focused and engaged in times of change:
- Tell employees what you expect from them
- Make sure employees have the right materials and equipment
- Give people the opportunity to do what they do best
- Don't forget to give recognition or praise
- Let your employees know you care about them
- Keep encouraging their development