The Six Disciplines blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home. If that does not occur, please visit:

Monday, March 16, 2009

Economic Acceleration Tour Comes To Louisville

CEO and best-selling author Gary Harpst will continue his 50-city speaking tour “Economic Acceleration: Breaking The 3% Speed Limit,” in Louisville, Kentucky on April 15, 2009 at the Marriott East in Louisville, from 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.

The event is sponsored by ENTERPRISECORP, the enterprise development arm of Greater Louisville Inc., The Metro Chamber of Commerce.

“Louisville currently ranks 42nd in the nation among large metropolitan areas for its number of "high-impact" companies, those that produce both significant revenue growth and expanding employment,” said Harpst. “Yet only 3 percent (2.09 percent) or 1,251 out of Louisville’s 59,745 businesses are considered to be high-impact. Why does it have to be less than only 3 percent? And perhaps more importantly, what are we going to do about accelerating growth for the other 97 percent of businesses here in Louisville? That’s specifically what I’ll be revealing during the Economic Acceleration event on April 15th.”

About ENTERPRISECORP (sponsor of the event)

ENTERPRISECORP is the enterprise development arm of Greater Louisville Inc., whose mission is to dramatically increase the number and quality of fast-growth companies headquartered in the Louisville region – companies that create the vast majority of new wealth, new revenue and new jobs. For existing businesses that want input and guidance on how to generate growth, ENTERPRISECORP offers Business Advising, which uses detailed assessments and case review by an advisory council of seasoned professionals to create custom recommendations on how businesses can take advantage of opportunities for growth. When a management team is ready to embrace change and pursue the next level of performance, we are the place to start. Contact David Oetken at

No comments: