- They set ambitious targets and consistently and continuously achieve those objectives.
- They display a strong sense of purpose through shared values both inside (among employees) and outside the organization (among customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders).
- They have a strategic focus and alignment so that employees know how they are contributing to the results of the organization.
- They have the agility to adapt to changing circumstances quickly.
- And, finally, they have a common and shared business model throughout the organization.
Monday, May 04, 2009
According to research firm Gartner, high performing organizations (HPOs) share five characteristics: