Communication Nation offers this shocking insight from a recent Communication Nation survey:
- Chances are better than 50/50 that any employee will leave your company within the next two years
Are you prepared for that??
Here are some reasons:
- Half of workers don't have performance metrics (a measures issue)
- A surprising number of people (60%) don't think their boss is in the loop (a communication issue)
- Most people (65%) don't know what their boss's job is (a communications issue)
- Many (55%) don't know where they fit in the scheme of things (an alignment issue)
- 65% say they don't have much to look foward to (a recognition/reward issue)
Take a look here for solid, actionable suggestions for how to deal with this trend.