- Historically “management” was defined as control.
- To advance and grow, some business owners realized that they needed new approaches to managing their businesses.
- Those companies searching for a complete solution to their management problems by instituting the latest management fad have been disappointed.
- Businesses have learned just how difficult it can be to put these techniques into practice.
- Effective CEO’s of today’s HPB understand that to be effective they cannot rely solely on the latest management fad
BOTTOMLINE: "Rather than pursuing the latest management fad or searching for the “single solution fix” they focus on effective execution. They believe in their vision, develop a plan, take action, follow through and make things happen."