Consider the following:
- Does your process produce a plan that's "real?"
- Is your plan "strategic?"
- Do you have adequate external focus?
- Do upi make sufficient use of outsiders?
- Does your plan really work for the organization?
- Is your plan actionable?
- Is anybody doing anything?
- Are you getting lost in executing tactics, but missing the big picture?
The senior leadership team of every one of our clients goes through an intensive strategic planning retreat - based on Discipline VI -Step Back, Discipline I - Decide What's Important, and Discipline II - Set Goals That Lead. We're so confident in our proven best-practices methodology, the 3-day strategic planning retreat comes with a 100% money-back guarantee (Watch Part III: How Can You Evaluate Six Disciplines?)
The result? Ninety-eight percent of our clients remark that this planning retreat is the most intense and valuable strategic planning process in which they've ever participated. Oh, that same 98%? They become fully engaged Six Disciplines clients.