Some real pearls of wisdom he shares:
- Every Business is About Solving Pain. Find the People that will Pay For It.
- Ideas are Meaningless. Many Think It, Few Actually Do It.
- People and Effective Managers that Execute are the Only Thing Business is All About.
- Sorry, There are Absolutely No Right Answers In Business: It Always Depends on Your Point of View!
- Having Your Own Business Takes Resiliency. It’s A Rollercoaster That isn’t Fairly Built.
- As an Entrepreneur, You can make a Difference in This World: Create Jobs, Products, and Markets.
- Know the Numbers, and that they Lie. Follow only the Metrics.
- Cash is King. You go out of Business when You Run out of Money.
- Focus. Focus. Morph. Focus on a Competitive Sustainable Advantage
- Go Forth and Sell. Every Business’ Strength is their Customers
(Thanks to Rob May at Business Pundit for the tip!)