All of the questions are spot on, but I've selected a few from Bud's list that I think are critical for small business leaders to consider:
- Have I communicated a clear and compelling vision for the part of the business I lead?
- Do I think strategically everyday?
- Have I communicated my values as a leader?
- Are they consistent with my company’s values?
- Do I live these values?
- Do I help others understand and buy into my company’s values?
- Do I provide the people I lead with clear performance objectives and feedback on their performance?
Read the entire list of Bud's Questions for Leaders here.