"My model for building a successful business is built on four pillars:
- Develop and communicate your clarity of purpose
- Enlist the sincere commitment of everyone
- Skillfully execute the things that matter
- Build long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with your important constituencies"
Here are Bud's five keys to effective execution:
- Focus on what's really important.
- Develop meaningful measures.
- Create SMART goals.
- Measure progress regularly.
- Reinforce good performance, redirect poor performance.
Read about "Focus on what's really important" - here.
And....for the Six Disciplines approach for "Decide What's Important", look here.