- Coaching allows you to think out loud with another person who is dedicated to your success. It's like having a personal trainer to support you in reaching your goals.
- Coaching appeals to the highly motivated.
- Studies show that when training is augmented with coaching, productivity increases.
- External coaches may be more objective, but are less familiar with a particular corporate culture.
- Coaching typically also is an ongoing process. Not designed to be a quick fix, a typical engagement may span a few months, or even years, depending on the needs and goals of the client.
- Coaching benefits individuals and organizations. It will continue to be desirable to those who are looking for a personalized and time-efficient approach to reaching their goals.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Some insights about business coaching: