- Your employees are the voices and drivers of your business.
- Directly or indirectly, everyone on your team sells. But what are they selling? Is it your vision and passion for your brand or mission?
- If what they're selling isn't 110 percent aligned with your commitment and vision, then they are selling your company--and customers--short
- To sell to your employees, you must share your vision and passion.
- Focus on the company mission, and tie initiatives and campaigns to it.
- The strongest advocates are those who are already sold on the brand and what it represents.
BOTTOMLINE: "As founder, you must fuel the fire of passion within every employee. It's what turns an employee into an advocate--and advocates sell without even realizing it. This must be a 24/7 priority for every entrepreneur--your business's future depends on it."