According to Seth, entrepreneurs:
- Think big thoughts and do big things
- Try to make money while they sleep, and does it with someone else's money!
- Build a business bigger than themselves, that scales for a long time, that is about processes and markets
On the other hand, small business owners:
- Settle, working their way through the day to day
- Are basically freelancers with support
- Someone who understands the natural size of their business and wants to enjoy the craft of doing it every day.