- Underperforming and disengaged employees impact and infect the entire organization and many of those within it in a variety of ways, all of them negative.
- When an employee performs and produces and the organization fails to do so, employees become disillusioned and tend to settle for a less-is-more mindset when it comes to work and working. Disengagement results.
So, what can managers actually do on a day-to-day basis to build a more engaged workforce?
- Show mutual respect
- Hold one another accountable
- Contribute and participate
- Recognize and reward effort
- Live the values of the organization
Read the entire article here.