Todd's top five:
- "Competitive Strategy" by Michael Porter
- "Execution" by Larry Bossidy, Ram Charan, and Charles Burck
- "In Search of Excellence" by Tom Peters and Bob Waterman
- "Good to Great" by Jim Collins
- "The Effective Executive" by Peter Drucker
BOTTOMLINE: Each of these books deals with the toughest aspects of business: strategy formulation, execution and business excellence. It is no coincidence then that each of the top-rated books listed above is either referenced or quoted in Gary Harpst's top-rated book "Six Disciplines for Excellence."