da Vinci's 7 Principles
- Curiositá - An insatiably curious approach to life and an unrelenting quest for continuous learning.
- Dimostrazione - A commitment to test knowledge through experience, persistance, and a willingness to learn from mistakes.
- Sensazione - The continual refinement of the senses, especially sight, as the means to enliven experience.
- Sfumato (Literally "Going up in smoke") - A willingness to embrace ambiguity, paradox, and uncertainty.
- Arte/Scienza - The development of the balance between science and art, logic and imagination. "Whole-Brain" thinking.
- Corporalita - The cultivation of grace, ambidexterity, fitness, and poise.
- Connessione - A recognition of and appreciation for the interconnectedness of all things and phenomena. Systems thinking.
(Tip of the hat to Phil over at Make It Great!)