Gary Tomlinson is president of Tomlinson & Associates, an organizational development firm in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Gary has read Six Disciplines for Excellence, and posts his review here on BusinessLeader.com.
In a separate communication, Gary indicated to us:
My favorite five books are these:
1. Good to Great by Jim Collins
2. The E-Myth Manager by Michael Gerber
3. How to Win Customers and Keep Them for Life by Michael LeBoeuf
4. The People Principle by Ron Willingham
5. Six Disciplines for Excellence by Gary Harpst
I rank the “Six Disciplines for Excellence” right up there with the other four. In fact, I feel that Harpst's book is the first book I’ve read that takes the best education from the first four books and combines them into one book. As you can tell, I’m a fan of “Six Disciplines for Excellence.”