- Every person has a set of 12 executive skills (self-restraint, working memory, emotion control, focus, task initiation, planning/prioritization, organization, time management, defining and achieving goals, flexibility, observation and stress tolerance).
- By company size, more of those high in focus are at large companies rather than small or medium. More of those low in focus are in medium companies, followed by small.
- By title and company size, the most who are high in focus are senior executives in small companies.
- The most who are low in focus also are senior executives in small companies.
- There were no senior executives in large companies who rated low in focus.