In the U.S., the top four challenges are:
- Sustained and steady top-line growth (40%)
- Consistent execution of strategy by top management (38%)
- Customer loyalty/retention (37%)
- Profit growth (27%)
Among the survey’s other key findings:
- While product innovation is sixth in the Top 10 rankings of CEOs in both Europe and the U.S., it is only 25th among CEOs in Asia.
- Sustained and steady top-line growth and consistent execution of strategy by top management were the top concerns of CEOs across all sizes of business.
- Among the higher ranked challenges of CEOs of companies with more than $5 billion in worldwide sales are stimulating innovation and creativity, enabling entrepreneurship, and speed, flexibility, adaptability to change.
BOTTOMLINE: Consistent execution of strategy - was among the top concerns of CEOs - across all geographies, across all sizes of businesses. Coincidence? Think again....!