I'd like to offer a few more facts about franchise operations:
- There are an estimated 1,500 different franchisors (franchise companies) operating in the U.S.
- USA Today reported, "The 750,000 franchised businesses in the US generate almost $1 Trillion each year.”
- The franchising industry employs over 8 million people in the U.S.
- A new franchise business opens every 8 minutes of every business day
- Approximately one out of every 12 businesses in the U.S. is a franchise business
- More than 75 different industries use franchising as a means to distribute goods and services
- The average initial franchise investment is $250,000- excluding real estate.
- A recent Gallup poll of franchisees found that over 75% would buy their franchise again if they had to do it over.
Looking for a franchise opportunity with a lasting difference? Six Disciplines Leadership Centers were recently named by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the Top 99 Franchise 'Top Guns' - and included as one of the top 10 in the Business Services franchise category.