Anita's interview asks Harpst:
- What are some examples of famous two-word strategy statements?
- Some people might suggest those are brand taglines. Why do you think they are more? What’s the value?
- A business needs more of a strategy than just two words, correct?
- How would you suggest entrepreneurs and business owners use the two-word strategy statement in their strategic planning? What’s the process?
- Could you give us some examples of two-word strategy statements that might be applicable to small businesses in the following industries (just to prime the pump and get the thinking going)
- What if you’ve tried and can’t come up with a two-word statement. Does that mean your business lacks focus and that your organization will be off track? What do you do?
BOTTOMLINE: Check out the answers to these questions about the two-word strategy exercise.