Mastering how to make mid-course adjustments will give new life and momentum to these change initiatives.
In this article, Eric Beaudan, a Principal with Healthy Companies International, a consulting firm based in Washington DC., describes how leaders can make those key midcourse adjustments.
Here are 6 Signs of Change Fatigue within Organizations:
- Outsiders increasingly question the value/objectives of the change effort
- Change effort leaders/coordinators are stressed out and/or leaving
- Reluctance to share or comment on data about the effort
- Budget and resources are diverted to other strategic initiatives
- Customer impatience with duration of change effort
- Key leaders not attending progress reviews
organization's power structure. Individuals who support change at the beginning may become neutral, passive or active resisters over time."