Now making his message available to a broader audience, Montana teams up with performance coach Tom Mitchell to extend to all areas of life the truths of success on the field. " The Winning Spirit: Sixteen Timeless Principles That Drive Performance Excellence" by Joe Montana, shows that ultimately performance excellence is fueled by personal integrity."
A few examples from the book:
- Know What You Want: First, identify goals, then turn clarity into action.
- Strive for Excellence: Surpass expectations and reach new heights
- Fail Fast and Move On: Take chances, learn from mistakes, and keep pressing forward–don’t let fear or regret take you out of the game.
- Remember the “I” in Team: Make yourself the priority–because intense preparation is the individual responsibility of each member of the team.
- Welcome Pressure: Want to be the best? Work with or compete against the best!
- Walk Like a Champ: Your life is not just about achieving success, but also about having a purpose and creating significance.