Entrepreneur.com offers these 100 Ways to be a Better Entrepreneur.
Among them are some of my favorites:
4. Franchising and Licensing
10. Why You Should Never Stop Learning
19. Leave No (Paper) Trail (move from paper to digital)
22. Take Time for Marketing
27. Preparing for Tomorrow, Today
46. Keep in Touch
52. Why Recognition Is a Must
61. Get Others Organized
65. Get in Control!
69. Learn From Your Mistakes
87. Create a City Where People Want to Live
88. Share the Riches of Your Business
95. Keep 'Em Coming Back for More
and of course, 100. Plan for Success
View the entire "100 Ways to be a Better Entrepreneur" here.