John Stanko offers these seven questions to help you identify your purpose:
- What do you do that brings you the greatest joy?
- What are your gifts and talents?
- What gives you joy and excites your will?
- What would you do with your life if you had all the money you needed?
- What do you do that causes you to forget what time it is and to not notice that you're hungry?
- What compliments have you heard regularly that surprise you?
- What is your life-defining passage of Scripture or wisdom literature?
BOTTOMLINE: "Quality questions lead to a quality life." Take these quality purpose questions and use them to develop and clarify a quality sense of purpose. Then go out, armed with your purpose, to make an impact on your world.