Here are seven secrets to leadership success:
- Leadership is about making things happen. (Execution!)
- Listen and understand the issue, then lead. (Communication - two way)
- Answer the three questions everyone within your organization wants answers to. ( Where are we going? How are we going to get there? What is my role?)
- Master the goals that will allow you to work anywhere in today’s dynamic business world. (Work to be known for delivering excellence)
- Be curious. (Curiosity is a prerequisite to continuous improvement and even excellence.)
- Listen to both sides of the argument.
- Prepare, prepare, prepare.