We refer to what happens to organizations when they begin using the Six Disciplines program within their organization - as being "transformational."
By "transformational," we mean that one or more of the following occurs:
- You begin to see your business - and your organization - in a fundamentally different way
- You begin to swap inefficient, wasteful work habits -- for new, effective behaviors
- You begin to make strategic decisions - from a whole new perspective
- Your organization's way of working begins to convert to a new "accountable" way of thinking
- You begin to change your attitude about discipline, and see it as being means to organizational freedom
BOTTOMLINE: For the organization that is "ready & able" to adopt and embrace a complete strategy-driven execution program like Six Disciplines, the outcomes are truly transformational.